Life and Intuition Coaching focuses on developing your intuitive connection and how you can use this connection in your life. Intuitive connection allows you to raise your self awareness, connect with your inner wisdom, boost your imagination and creative thinking and give clarity.
Coaching sessions provide support, help you to define options and use tools, strategies and exercises to increase connection and maintain positive life changes.
I work with individuals to develop new perspectives, acknowledge and work through negative beliefs and blocks that may be limiting or hindering their potential. Limiting beliefs, anxiety, self doubt and resistances can all hold you back from creating the life you want.
How does coaching work?
Coaching encourage you to look at:
• how your intuition connects with you,
• any obstacles blocking your potential,
• explore a range of options,
• help you to find a first step to start taking action and
• to establish useful tools and strategies that can be used in many situations.
Success is related to personal commitment. Coaching challenges the client’s present thinking patterns and helps in the development of new positive ways of creating lasting personal transformation. Being open to play and explore new ideas and new perspectives is the first step to personal change.
What to expect: A safe confidential space where a client can express desires and wants, worries and needs. Intuition coaching helps clients to recognise and explore their inner wisdom and step into a more fulfilling life.
Investment: $60 per one hour session. Session packages are available and are designed to suit each client’s needs.
The role of the coach is to:
- provide support, care, clarity and absolute confidentiality in a non judgemental environment
- assist the client in raising self awareness, focus and accountability through using active listening and thought provoking questions.
- encourage the client to explore a range of options and to establish strategies that can be regularly used to assist in problem solving.
- challenge the client’s present thinking patterns to help in the development of new positive ways of creating lasting personal transformation.
The role of the client is to:
- be open, honest and to be willing to maintain a positive outlook.
- be accountable and responsible for taking action. Success is related to effort and personal commitment.
In the initial session we will discuss:
Your aims from coaching:
- What you want to achieve from coaching?
- Look at any specific goals or issues to be explored?
- Do you want to find your passion in life?
- Discuss how to maintain your motivation?
- How you will know when you have achieved your goals?
What a coaching session involves:
- The coach will discuss how the sessions are structured, time and method of contact (Skype, phone or in person).
- The coach will ask how you would like to be coached. What style works best for you; more nurturing or more challenging?
- The coach will summarise and reflect back to you what you have said during the session.
- The coach assisting you in designing an action plan to help you obtain your goal/s.
- As the client, you have full control on what is discussed during the session and can stop the session at any time.
- The coach may give homework tasks for you to work on before the next session.
- The coach will discuss pricing for individual and multiple packaged sessions and also payment options.
During ongoing sessions:
We work together to define the path you wish to take on particular goals. We look at setting a goal, defining obstacles and developing action steps that you can take towards achieving and maintaining your goal.
The coach will:
- ask how you have progressed with your chosen action, any obstacles or wins that the client has had since the previous session/s.
- discuss any strategy changes that may need to be made to better benefit your needs.
- review your homework tasks with you.
- discuss future goals for sessions.
- give you feedback about your progress.
- listen to and act on any feedback from you as the client.
A format of weekly or fortnightly sessions can assist in strengthening your enthusiasm and determination to ensure that your results have lasting beneficial change in your life.